Menu
Highlighted
AnthGood
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How Long Before Service Active In my Area?

Hi,

I was on the live chat last night and was told you on your systems there is planning mentioned on the system to add your service to my area: NE64YN

But the person could not give me any more info than this and requested a call back for me to get more info.

I spoke to someone on the phone today, who also said you are planning on installing your service in my area, but could give no indication as to when this will be available to me.

Is there any way I could have a general estimate timeframe of how long to wait for: 6 months, a year, 2 years, please?

As soon as your service comes active I will be signing up for the full 500mb £99 per month phone, calls and TV package. And my next door neighbour will be signing up with you too. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How Long Before Service Active In my Area?

Hi AnthGood, 

Thank you for getting in touch regarding the installation of services at your address. 

I have taken a look at your area and I am afraid we do not currently have any further information around the timeline for the installation.

You can register your interest here virg.in/cablemystreet  if you haven't already and we'll keep you up to date with our expansion work in your area.

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos