Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How Can I Cancel My Contract? Any human contact would be appreciated.

I don't need the TV and I can get much better deals on phone/broadband but it's impossible (Covid aside) to get through to ANY human being by ANY means to cancel. Any advice welcome. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How Can I Cancel My Contract? Any human contact would be appreciated.

Hi Warwick1

Hi strawberrisc

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can either call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Telephone?

0800 064 3836

and the number of menu options is staggering, but.................

All is Calm
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

newapollo - Thank you! A polite and formative reply that will be useful to others as well!

Ann_Droid. Not so polite or helpful. The reason I posted here was because the phones went unanswered and the links went around in circles only to end with “phone us”. Staggering the links may be. Working or helpful they were not.