cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House move

ChristopheD
Joining in

Hi,

We are moving into a home on 4th August. The people we are buying from are existing virgin customers. I was wondering if there is anything I can do just now yo start the process of sorting out an account. We would be new customers.

Is it also possible to send any equipment to an alternative address since we wouldn't move in until 4th August.

Thanks

Chris

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ChristopheD,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Just regarding this to clear any confusion, are you an existing VM customer?

Also our team would require the active account to be closed to set an insttaltion date, they'd need to set a notice for this.

Regards,

Kain

No I'm not an existing customer.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for clarifying.

I'm afraid that if the current occupants already have an active account with us, you won't be able to set up an account until theirs is disconnected. However as this property has already been serviced, we should be able to get you set up fairly quickly. 

I'm not 100% sure if we'd be able to send a Quickstart kit to an alternative address for new customer orders as this is more of a sales matter, so I would recommend speaking with our Sales Team (0800 183 1234) directly if you have any questions and they will be able to advise further

We look forward to having you with us 😊

Beth