cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hounded for payment

Jayneelewis
Joining in

I have been a VM customer since they took over NTL yes that long long story short I cancelled my contract in 2019 they have  now trashed my credit rating with a default money I don’t owe virgin media if you are reading this I will see you in court and you will be footing the bill 💸 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM tend not to monitor this "chatter" section of the board, but by means of info if you want to query an alleged inaccuracy on your credit file..

You need to contact VM's credit team with all the relevant details, the entries that you believe are incorrect and reasons why. They should respond within 28days. You can do so, at....

Consumer Underwriting, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3RZ. Or by email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jayneelewis

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced since cancelling your contract with us, we appreciate the frustration this can cause and the time you have taken to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

From looking at your account I can see you have spoken to a member of the team today where this was discussed. We trust everything was covered curing the call and resolved.

If not, let us know and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Rob