cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homeworks added without consent

Napalm520
Tuning in

I received a bill today for my Virgin Media broadband and telephone contract. The bill had increased from the previous month and on investigation it stated a change to my package with the addition of something called “Homeworks”. I never requested this or authorised its addition? Given I receive a call most months from the telephone marketing people asking if I want to add / increase my package, I can only assume this is blatant attempt to increase revenue fraudulently. I want this rectified immediately and my bill reduced to its previous level.

DW

3 REPLIES 3

willtup2
Tuning in

Same thing has happened to me and to many others - if you search you will see all our threads on homeworks being added without consultation or permission - i personally have had to spend quite some time getting my account put back right again and am very unhappy to hear that VM are continuing to add this product without any explanation why ?

So perhaps moving forward that should now be the question we ask VM why are you doing this to your customers ? I will be very interested in the reply.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Napalm520 

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear this. Will pop you a PM now so we can look into this for you. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Napalm520 

As discussed HomeWorks has now been removed for you 😊

Have a lovely rest of the weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team