cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homeworks added to my contract without my consent

DanielH57
Joining in

I am a new customer. Is that illegal to charge for a service that I never requested or want? can someone from the virgin team tell me why a subscription service called ' virgin homeworks' has been added to my account without me asking for it.. My online account first bill shows £72.98 for 2 months, My contract is for M125 at £25.60 so for first 2 months it should be £53 then £26.50 not £36.49 I think Virgin media should be fined for sharp practice and if they continie to do it, have there licence to trade removed. 

the first I knew of this was when i received an email from virgin thanking me for adding this service...

apparently this service costs £9.99....

i dont want it and i will not pay £9.99 per month for it..

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DanielH57,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ands welcome, sorry to hear Homework's was added to your package without your knowledge or consent, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see you have already spoken to us, what was advised.

Regards

Paul.

Ghastous
On our wavelength

Yes i will side with the OP on this issues.  Myself just found out today that on my contract and probs since the time i joined back in 2005 ive had this homeworks added on to my account without my permission and with no one mentioning this at all,  This is againts the law i and belive all money you have collected from this bogus service should be given back to us.

Hi @Ghastous 👋.

So glad that we managed to sort out your issues in relation to your contract. Should you need our help in the future, please reach out us back on the community forums. 

Sabrina