Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone disconnected

Mark3331
Just joined

FAO REECE / LUTZ SCHULER CEO VIRGIN

FAO Reece / Lutz Schuler CEO Virgin.
Account number [MOD EDIT: Removed]
I cannot be more clearer Reece / Lutz you know the problem i.e. you have cut my landline off , you have my account number - you are a communications company yet you will not communicate with each other , I have spent over 3 hours on the numbers you have provided - for heavens sake just look into the case and get someone to re-connect my phone and get a manager to phone me. Beyond a joke - looks as though it will be another ombudsman complaint followed by showing you up on BBC rip off Britain.  Now today I have spent 2 hours on the phone passed to 5 different people who then cut me off and now my ntlworld email account is down.  My son has just died and I have constantly asked for help to get my landline reconnected after the stupid mistake once again Virgin made , you have told me to contact you through this so phone me now.

Date of experience: September 01, 2023

EditDeleteShare

Reply from Virgin Media

2 days ago

Hi Mark, thanks for taking your time to leave a review although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Unfortunately we don't have account access over here to be able to get this looked into further so we cannot arrange a call back via TrustPilot.

However. we'd advise please trying to reach out to us via any of the following methods and we can support further here:

Call: 150/03454541111
Text: 0753 305 1809
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/virginmedia/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/virginmedia
Forums: virg.in/VMforums

Many thanks,
Tom

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mark3331,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment and for the experience that you've had dealing with the team to get your problems resolved, this is far from the service that any of customer should be experiencing. I would be happy to help look into this further for you and get your line back up and running as soon as possible but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started. Once the information has been confirmed, we will be able to get started on rectifying this issue. Please look out for my private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L