Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hicannot create an account

Hi,

I had VM installed in October and referred my partner whio had VM installed on 12.11.2020

So far he has had no emails, cannot create an account or sign in, this came to light when he tried to create an account today to cancel sky free trial.

He put in the details in the VM booklet the technician supplied but all he gets is a message saying these are not recognised and thus cannot get any further.

When i joined i had emails of conformation, my contract, bill, welcome etc. he has had none of these.

His bank had a direct debit notification so the person that signed him up obviously did that but as yet he has had no notification or amount he will pay.

He phoned 150 who could not help him so transferred him to another dept but after over half an hour on hold he put the phone down.

I sent a message on the customer online help at approx 1pm but as yet have heard nothing back

As a new customer he is getting very frustrated and somewhat annoyed and wants to know what is happening and why he cannot set up an account

Any help would be appreciated before he decides to leave VM

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hicannot create an account

Hi there @janxh63 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. Really sorry to hear your partner has been having these issues with registering for their online account, I appreciate this would be frustrating. 

They should have received a welcome email and order confirmation - have they checked the junk folder on their email to see if it's landed in there? 

If you are able to pass security on the account I will be able to take a look in to this for them, if not they can post on our forums here and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos