cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi my landline is completely dead says check phone line. Have I been switched over without being told

accentua
Tuning in

Landline dead

6 REPLIES 6

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @accentua 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding your landline, please could you elaborate a little further into this? Is it the copper line, or the 21 Century Voice line?

Have you checked to see if there is an issue with the service in your area or it is isolated to yourself, do you have a dial tone, or cannot receive or make calls?

Please let us know.

Sabrina

Hi, there are no issues in my area and I have no dial tone for last 5 days so cannot make or receive calls. I think it’s copper line sorry not very technical 80 years old.  Have opened socket and all wires seem to be connected. 

Hi not sure if I sent this. No dial tone on landline for last 5 days so cannot receive or make calls. I think I have copper line sorry not very technical. No known issues in my area. Have checked the master box and all wiring seems ok. Please help

Hi @accentua 👋.

Thanks for getting back in touch, you did send the first message, and there is no harm in sending again to ensure we have it. Do not worry, let's bring you in for a private chat and we can look into this for you. Grab your account details and look out for the message.

Look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi @accentua 

Thank you for coming back to me via private message and confirming your details. I have now booked you a technician visit for your landline issues.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this by reaching out to us here or calling 📞 0345 454 1111.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Sabrina

Yes I will let you know the outcome. Thankyou