Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help!

I have had a complaint lodged with Virgin since 10/12/2019, it has been an absolute nightmare trying to speak with someone, still no verbal contact from anyone.

I have now received a letter from Virgin, with just a Christian name signature acknowledging the complaint of 3 months ago and saying that if I wanted to escalate the complaint I would need to email defence@virginmedia.co.uk. I have now done this but had an undeliverable receipt back!

Virgin only contacted me as I have now gone through a third party to deal with the complaint. Virgin have been absolutely shocking throughout, with constant lies and avoidance tactics, hoping I will go away.

Could someone on here please check to confirm that my message to defence@virginmedia.co.uk on 3/3/2019 has been received and the address is not one that has been made up!

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help!

Hi Stu101,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear you have had to raise this with our defence team, unfortunately we don't have the information as this is dealt with by them.

Once they have carried out a full investigation and looked at all the evidence they will get back to you directly.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply, but this is getting ridiculous.

You work for Virgin, I have sent an email to Virgin that has rebounded back to me. I sent again from another email address that does not have the ability to tell if a message has been received. 

In the letter I received it stated that if I did not email by a certain date you would close the complaint.

I want to know if your defence department have received my email! How do I do this?? Can you give me a contact number for this department so I can call them??

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stu01,

I am sorry as this is going down the legal route we don't have any communication from that point, the only contact details we have is their email which is defence@virginmedia.co.uk.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul

That's nonsense! You would obviously have a contact number. But this is what I have come to expect from Virgin!

Without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with. Totally dishonest, zero customer support and basically un contactable to discuss any issues. Why anyone would use your organisation is beyond me.

0 Kudos