cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with their 2 retentions offering deal that isn’t what I’ve recieved absolute lies

natemurphy
Joining in

Hi I’m a loyal virgin customer and rang up retentions about the forthcoming price rise I was offered a very good discount as long as I took out an o2 sim of which I would get supercharged along with my broadband speed to the next level plus the credit of £6 back each month from o2 but none of this has happened have rang every day for ten days made a formal complaint and asked for recordings of said deal via the proper channels and have heard nothing I’m so angry as I was sold a lie and every time I ring they just say cancel the sim as this would lose  my discount am I really that dumb it’s there mistake if it is one to put right surely there’s nothing on there notes lol but my o2 sim that they ordered was with me the next day what the hell are virgin conning people for 

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey natemurphy, thanks for posting on our help forum and sorry to hear of the issues faced after your new deal with our retentions team.

We're also sorry for the poor experience you've had so far as a loyal customer, we'd love to best assist with this case.
Can you please advise if you've had a copy of your new contract sent via email and what's the service and price displayed there?
Do they match the information given to you about this deal over your call?

Lastly, since you've already raised a complaint with our team over your previous communications could you please let us know if this case is still open and if you've had any respond in regard to this complaint so far from the senior team? You may check here for the status and progress of an open case.

Please, kindly share more details so we can best help out.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs