Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Help with billing

1. I decided in view of changing circumstances that I would review my package in the hope of making a possible saving . I decided not to change anything. Yesterday I got an email to confirm I made no changes and that in view of the changes ( which were none) my bill was going up by £5 😡
    I am raging not only that but try to get through this morning for 40 minutes I was hung up on 😡😡
    Please can you help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with billing

Fortunately, my contract ends within a few days, and I’m switching to another provider.

I’m still waiting for the DSAR, over 70 days now. They have stopped replying to messages and emails completely, but knowing Virgin Media, they will claim it was because of the “covid-19” crisis, even though my DSAR request was way before any of this.

It’s a horrible and heartless company, who employ horrible and heartless people. They’ve treated me like dirt.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with billing

Hello christographer

Sorry to hear you're still waiting to receive the information you previously requested. I have contacted the team responsible to look into this further and resend to you.

Apologies for the delays and experience.

Rob