cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with add TV to board band

lyngarth
On our wavelength

Hi,

I have Broadband which is now out of contract and I would like to now how to add a tv package to it before I renew, I have tired the on-line Bot thing, what a waste of time that was, Online I can only upgrade my BB and not add to it, phoned 3-4 different numbers to speak to some one, but keep on being told my online password is wrong, I cant find a way to reset that without calling , of which then I cant get though because my password is wrong.

I did however get through after many goes to a call center but then was told by a lady she coundn't understand what I wanted, put on hold and cut off.

All I want to do is to see what deals there are so I can get the TV inluded with my BB.

Any help would be greatfully recicved

Neil

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

See below to reset your memorable word for the phone, which might help you get through more easily

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Cancellation/m-p/5223364#M218260

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lyngarth 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies you have been having with your memorable word and our website to make changes to your package. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina