Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help with Contract from Forum Team memeber

I need help with my Contract renewal, I have been a customer for 15+ years.  My Line rental saver finished in November. I phoned to renew it, The Virgin media Customer agent renewed it and charged me the yearly fee of £196.00. I got an email from Virgin media on 06/01/2020 that this was paid.   A month Later I had an issue with my Service when I phoned I was told I was wrongly sold the Line rental Saver as they No longer do this product.

Your sales Agent did not make it clear to me that you no longer sell this product. I only found this out When I went in to look at my Bill for Jan 19 £249.15  & then again Feb £246.45. Which has been very confusing. 

My contract is nearing an End, and I would like A Virgin Team Member to give me some help please

Since Yesterday my Broadband has been disconnecting and its been so hard to Home work! so really disappointed by that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help with Contract from Forum Team memeber

Hi F1TeamLH, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with your deal, and the situation with line-rental saver not being available any more. May I ask - did the confirmation you received on renewal indicate that line-rental saver would be included with the new deal? 

With regards to the service issues mentioned - we're aware there has been wider disruption with the network over the last 24 hrs. Rest assured the relevant teams are working hard to ensure things stay up & running. If you continue to experience problems with the service please let us know so we can take a further look into it. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Tom.

I haven't received anything Tom - I would like a New Deal and to stay with Virgin Media. 

I have TV, Telephone and 350mb Broadband - If Vm could give me another Deal I would consider it. Or IF they can give me a better price

for same package with 200mb Broadband that would be better if it saves me some money.

I would appropriate any help & get this sorted. Its past 6/7 months just been the worse service I've had.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Confirmation of a new deal is always sent out when it's agreed, so you have time to get in touch within the cool-down period if something isn't as expected. It's concerning if you didn't receive that at the time, though if the teams were made aware they will have checked your contact details & re-sent the confirmation - this can also be done retrospectively if required.

Unfortunately we're not able to help with new deals/packages from here, for this it would be best to send a text on +44753 305 1809 with a brief description of the problem so the relevant team can assist you further. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ok thanks, Ill contact than One last time, Fingers cross its does the Trick
Otherwise I've had enough & well move over to another provider
0 Kudos