cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! want to add more channels

Kayaniali309
Just joined

Hi all, I hope this message finds you in the best of health! 

basically around 9 months ago I took out broadband. On the 14th of this month I upgraded to tv and telephone and my engineer fitted everything in yesterday. I’m happy with everything but I want to add more channels. When I do it from the box it says I cannot and must call in which I have done several times only to be told my account is broadband only. When does the account start to show the tv and telephone? It’s a joke that I am being connected to people in the Philapines who cannot understand a word I’m saying. Please help. When will I be able to add more channels and when will my account show my upgrade.  

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kayaniali309,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you've not had the best experience when speaking with our team. I'm afraid that we are unable to assist with package changes from here, however we do have a variety of different platforms where we can discuss and change your TV package.

• Text us on +44753 305 1809
  • Message us via Whatsapp on +447305 327 112
  • Call us on 0345 454 1111 / 150

In regards to your order, if you have had an engineer come to install equipment needed for your package, your new package may not reflect on your end until the following day, as we need to wait for the order to complete.

If you'd like to check whether your package has been updated, you'll be able to view your subscription online here. Any active or pending orders will show from your My Virgin Media account here

I'm sorry we couldn't have been any further help. Let us know if you need anything else.

Beth