Menu
Jadecnich
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Help me with contacting ANYONE

I just want to cancel the tv aspect of my account. I can’t get through on the phone. I can’t get through on live chat. I haven’t used the tv box in weeks and when I did get through the gentleman refused to alter my contract because he said it wasn’t in my best interests. I don’t know what to do. I can’t afford the amount they have increased it to and I can’t get hold of anyone for any help. What can I do 😭

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help me with contacting ANYONE

@Jadecnich wrote:

I just want to cancel the tv aspect of my account. I can’t get through on the phone. I can’t get through on live chat. I haven’t used the tv box in weeks and when I did get through the gentleman refused to alter my contract because he said it wasn’t in my best interests. I don’t know what to do. I can’t afford the amount they have increased it to and I can’t get hold of anyone for any help. What can I do 😭

Hi @Jadecnich

I know its a frustrating time trying to get through to anybody, best thing I can say is to call at 8am on the dot, on 0345 454 111 choosing options 1-1-4-4 to leave and they should be able to sort you out a better offer in return for a new contract.

Best of luck.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
bikerz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

use text service - 07533 051 809

they will respond, if not straight away, bit later, but they will:

- if you want upgrade, they will action it as normal

- if you want downgrade or cancel, they will try to give you better deal on current package, then to say they can't downgrade if you still insist on it - they will transfer you to 'customer relations and retentions' team. another wait, but they will come back to you 100%, just like they did to me.

if you are sure to downgrade or cancel - ask straight away to be transferred to customer relations and retentions team, as said you will wait a bit, but they will answer eventually.

0 Kudos
HubbyAtHome
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just becareful when you're changing your package, from my experience what you agree to on the phone is completely different to what you get.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi HubbyAtHome,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you feel this is the case. Is there anything you require assistance with?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Jadecnich
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, I’ve actually texted that number multiple times before and I recieve no reply at all. My last text to that number was 2 weeks ago, I’m still waiting for a response. I even put in a complaint 2 weeks ago and again I’m waiting for a reply for that. 

I refuse to damage my credit rating by cancelling my direct debit in order to be heard by them but this just isn’t fair. I don’t know what else to do I have tried every single way to contact them. If you note other replies on my question they have been replied to by virgin media yet they just completely ignore me 🙃. There is no email address in order to email them. There’s no message facility on their Facebook. I don’t have Twitter to tweet them. I literally have no idea how I’m meant to reach them. One thing for sure though, I am very quickly reaching the I’m leaving and going elsewhere stage as opposed to just altering my package. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jade,

I am sorry to hear haven't been able to speak to us in regards to removing TV, I would advise signing into your online account and having a look when your current offer ends, if you have discounts associated with the full package it could end up costing you more, if you are still in contract and wish to remove a service you may have to pay early disconnection fees.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos