Hi need help to do with my order 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help from staff regarding order

the forum staff should be able to help with order, but would help if could include what help you need.. since maybe the community can help first, or could give customer services a call via 150 / 0345 454 1111

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately only staff can help and any information regarding it is private as in order ref and that there for can't publicly post it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This is a help forum and not a hotline into VM. The community will help sort any problems you are having - just read the board to see what the issues being discussed are.

If your issue is "private" call VM .   If its about a new installation try the pre-installation and delivery team on  0800 052 1734.  If its order related its on 150  (VM phone or mobile) or 0345 454 1111 on any phone.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos