Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Help for a vulnerable person

I am trying to get in touch with a GO representative, my 80 year old father in law is having tv problems, I know he needs new box, I have rang for over 2 weeks trying to speak to someone. I can't get any answer not feedback from chat either, I have now written a letter of complsint, the worry is the anxiety he is now showing due to all this. Has anyone got a number where someone will actually speak to me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help for a vulnerable person

Hi Mick551,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your father in law is having issues.

Please can you expand on what you mean by a GO representative and exactly what issues your father in law is facing?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, 

GO was actually supposed to be VM , typo error.

the issue is that Netflix keeps crashing and picture on other channels is distorted, I had similar problems earlier this year with the same TiVo box but got mine changed to V6. 

I have had no response at all from VM and I have tried calling, live chat an d submitted forms , in fact today I actually spoke to a rep who just said I will pass you in and then I was still holding 55 mins later, I don't have the spare time to keep holding !

it's just annoying knowing he is stuck in his flat with poor tv etc which at moment is all he has 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mick551,

Thanks for coming back to me, have toy tried a different HDMI port on his TV and a different cable?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi paul,

Tried all of that , new cables and different ports tried, I know the box is at fault as the installation engineer who put in the Wi-Fi said it at the time of putting in the Wi-Fi ! 

But as he could not change the box he asked father in law to ring VM, hence the issues we are facing 

Mick.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Mick, 

I'm going to pop you over a private message to get a few details so I can take a closer look at the account 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos