Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Help during Covid

Hi

I am on a 12 month offer of £36 per month it is going up next month on 12th June to £52

I can't afford this and have tried to get help via the text service for 5+ days and never get through properly. I have a toddler and can't be on the phone all the time waiting for messages and then getting rerouted through the bot questions, it's so frustrating!

I don't know whether to just leave and cancel my DD? I'm on a 12 month contract which has now finished but I'm not sure whether I can change provider during lockdown? 

Can anyone help me - how can I get in contact with a real person to discuss this?

Many thanks

Betsy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help during Covid

You say you have tried the message system. Your message will have gone into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111 - the lines will be busy, but the best time to call to avoid queues is when they first open which is 8am

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos