Menu
bwac2014
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help..... Virgin customer services can't

Hoping someone from VM picks this up, I have spent hours hanging on the phone and then get through to Mr Unhelpful.

Last Monday after eventually getting through to Virgin my Virgin package was upgraded (I called to cancel the contract) its now Thursday and I still haven't received the new services, eventually got through to Mr Unhelpful today (over an hour waiting on the phone) to be told there was an outage in my area and he cant do anything. I explained to him I was looking at the service status on line and it stated no known issues and that all my services (apart from the new upgrades) were working, Mr Unhelpful said he couldn't help. I asked to escalate the complaint and was left on hold for 10mins before I hung up. I've tried to raise a complaint online and keep getting an error message after sending, must be due to overload

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help..... Virgin customer services can't

Reposting the same post on multiple boards will not get you an answer any quicker. It may even set off the boards spam filters & block your account.

The staff here answer posts in strict rotation, so you could be waiting a day or so. Bumping threads is also not advised as it sends you back to the bottom of the queue.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
bwac2014
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help...... Virgin customer services can't

Hoping someone from VM picks this up, I have spent hours hanging on the phone and then get through to Mr Unhelpful.

Last Monday after eventually getting through to Virgin my Virgin package was upgraded (I called to cancel the contract) its now Thursday and I still haven't received the new services, eventually got through to Mr Unhelpful today (over an hour waiting on the phone) to be told there was an outage in my area and he cant do anything. I explained to him I was looking at the service status on line and it stated no known issues and that all my services (apart from the new upgrades) were working, Mr Unhelpful said he couldn't help. I asked to escalate the complaint and was left on hold for 10mins before I hung up. I've tried to raise a complaint online and keep getting an error message after sending, must be due to overload

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help...... Virgin customer services can't

As mentioned, you are only delaying any help by multiple posting every few minutes.

This is a community forum, and only checked by VM staff at regular intervals, and posts are dealt with in strict rotation, so every time you re-post, you put the whole post back to the bottom of the pile....

Posting the same thing every 15 minutes will only increase any help time...  

0 Kudos
bwac2014
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help..... Virgin customer services can't

It worked for me!!

0 Kudos