cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Correcting my package

aquarius51
Joining in

Can someone please help me to speak to a manager here in the UK, in retentions, who will not send me through to a team in India to fix my package. I have been on the phone to Virgin every few days over the last 2 weeks, but still don't have the calls and tv, which were removed without my permission, reinstated, or the speed raised again, or new tv boxes installed.

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aquarius51, welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your package change and of your recent experience with us. 

Sadly we do not have retentions agents working via the community forum. If you specifically want to speak to retentions you would need to call us on 0345 454 1111 (150 from a VM landline), text us on +44753 305 1809, or WhatsApp us on +447305 327 112 - when texting us you are re-routed to a retentions agent when one is available. 

We can however offer support with this! We will need to send you a PM to offer further support. You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can then return to this public thread when possible. 

All the best!

Molly

Hi Molly, thanks for your response. It's been a long week, being on and off the phone again every few days. 

I know how to get through to Retentions but getting the UK is a different matter.

I finally got my package right last week, but the person I spoke to forgot to ring me back to book an engineer appointment to replace my tv boxes, so now here we go again... 

Got an engineer appointment booked so everything looked ok, until the "thanks for making those changes" email. I didn't make any changes, then later a new contract appeared on my online VM account with a different price, same package.

I finally managed to get a retentions agent in the UK after much insistence that I wanted to speak to a manager, and supposedly getting put through to one! However, the agent, who is new and was told I had asked for a package around £54??!!, has been wonderful, putting my account through for higher action with the assistance of her manager who has told this will take up to 72hrs to review, including listening to my phone calls, and ringing me back this morning As I have been dealing with this for 4wks I don't mind waiting. At least I won't have the stress of speaking to agents in India/Philipines who don't understand/write lies on my notes/change my package without consent and put me through to the wrong departments while I wait.

Hopefully my package will be sorted at the correct price and the engineer will still arrive on the 7th Nov. Note; long waiting times for engineers to replace TV boxes, but next day appointments for an engineer to come in to fix a fault!!

Very sorry for the experience you've had aquarius51, but glad to hear things seem to have been resolved.

Please keep us posted with how you get on.

Alex_Rm