cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello mods, sorry to ask again but phone and webchat impossible to deal with

marko
Dialled in

This is primarily aimed at the mods.   I find myself on here every 18 months or so simply because it's impossible to contact anyone in VM any other way and I apologise in advance to the mods who are likely taking the brunt of VM's "unfit for purpose" systems.

Essentially we had received perks before on our account 18 months ago which are due to expire next month and our bill will more than double.   We're simply looking for these perks to be extended again if this is something a mod can arrange.   Also, our bill for this month is way over what it should be, happy to discuss via PM or direct telephone number but not trying the main contact lines any further, I've already tried over the past week to get through without success.

Hopeful and thankful in advance.

Marko

10 REPLIES 10

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey marko,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience trying to speak to the team about arranging a new deal or package with us, we are unable to help further with that on the forums, you would need to speak to the team over the phone, online chat via your online account or by WhatsApp on 07305327112, we don't have a direct contact number for the team but the best way to reach them is calling on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 and 4 again, this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hello Steven, unfortunately I've tried all manner of contacts over the past week, they are simply either not answering phone calls or we're spending hours waiting, people in normal lives just do not have that amount of time available.   I appreciate the advice but it's something I've already tried and failed at.   If you guys are not able to help any further then I'll have to just start ignoring bills for payment and wait for VM to cut us off and they can whistle for their payments, not directing my frustrations at you guys in any way, just stating to VM that if we cannot contact them to change something, our only option is to stop paying, it's the only thing left to us.

Thanks for coming back to me marko, I would be happy to take a further look into this to see what we can do for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks Steven, PMing you now

LesGTO
On our wavelength

I am in exactly the same boat.

Its nigh on impossible to speak to anyone either on the phone or using the "chat" option.

Les

Hi LesGTO, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to speak to us? Is this regarding an upgrade?

Can you give the upgrades team another call on 0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 and 4 so that this can be looked at. 

Chris. 

LesGTO
On our wavelength

Hi Chris

My contract comes to an end in 4 weeks and I cannot afford the extortionate increase from £64.50 to £156.00, so need to cancel or renegotiate.

Les

Hey Les, thankfully Steven at VM moderator team sorted my issue and we managed to get to a satisfactory price, hopefully you'll have similar luck with one of the mods here if they have the ability to look at your package.

All best

Marko

LesGTO
On our wavelength

I hope so Marko.

Les.