Menu
Imogen4
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Haven’t received confirmation email

Hi there,

I recently ordered a new Virgin Media broadband package and haven’t received any confirmation emails yet. (I have checked my junk and bin folders). I’m hoping you can help.

Kind regards,

Imogen 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Haven’t received confirmation email

Hi there, let me take a look at this for you I will send you a private message for some details.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Imogen4, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums, I am sorry to hear that you have not received the confirmation and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Imogen4

Thanks for joining us on PM.

Just to update the thread, the confirmation emails have been resent and the online account we've tried to set up but had to raise with IT. I'll be in touch when I know more

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
emmawalker47
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hiya I made an order for a phone yesterday and I have not received my confirmation email?

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @emmawalker47 

please accept my apologies, I will send you a private message for some details and take a look for you.

many thanks

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos