Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Have not received shopping voucher part of contract

I have been trying to get in touch with Virgin media for some time now. As part of my contract I was told I'd be given vouchers for shopping (Amazon). Tried chat 3x  eventually saying they don't deal with this and I need to call in (by the way I don't understand why everything in chart results in a calling issue!). Was on the phone for hours to no avail.

I signed up and was activated in January. It's now April and will no email from edenred.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have not received shopping voucher part of contract

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of finding out where your vouchers are.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

i will not point you to chat which i believe is not working or the text service that will take you round in circles - in fact the post above did not - if it had it would have given you the number or link

did you sign up via VM or was it a 3rd party offer - if the former then you need to push VM - at the moment i dont think you will get much help - if the latter then you need to contact whoever you signed up with as the offer is theirs not VM's

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Morning aqadir, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've not received your vouchers. 

Can you confirm if this was an offer taken through us or a third party as  -tony- has advised?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Purchased directly through Virgin media. 

Like I mentioned, I went through chat, and after a few hours of them taking all my details, after explicitly stating that I am contacting about Amazon voucher, I was told we don't deal with it, it's the sales team on the phone.

I understand the lines are busy, but who is sitting there on the phone for 2/3 hours?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back aqadir,

After your Virgin Media services are installed, you will receive a Compliments Select voucher code from Edenred within 28 days to the email address you provided when signing up for our services.

If it has already been 28 days after your install, I'd recommend checking your spam and junk folders from any emails from email@codes.edenred.co.uk. 

If you're still stuck - let me know and I will get in touch with the Free Gifts team so we can look at this further.

Regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to me. I have been checking my junk mails and inbox and haven't received anything. I know I was suppose to get something after 28 days of connection, so I was checking for it.

It is now coming to 90 days tomorrow since my activation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for replying, Aqadir,

When you first signed with us, did you get an initial confirmation email that the vouchers were included with the order?

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yes it does. My initial order email states the selected reward (John Lewis / Amazon/ m & s)  along with VM hub 3, emergency line and installation charges.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Any update on this? What's the next step?

0 Kudos