Menu
Aliofashy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone ever actually received callback from a manager?

I am now in the fourth period of waiting for a manager to phone me back regarding issues with Virgin.

I am fully aware that no call will come in the next 72 hours and again I will phone and get told a manager will ring me back. Again today I asked to speak to a manager whilst on the line but again none available to talk to me.

Everytime I phone it appears that I am lied to by Virgin staff. The last told me a credit had been applied to my account, I get the bill, no credit. I phone today, there is a credit in the notes but not een applied to the a count and not the amount agreed. I asked for the transcripts from the previous phone call but only a manager can do that, so I wait now and go through the whole process again in three days.

Over the last three months I have spent over six hours  on the phone to Virgin trying to sort out the issue and feel I am no further along.

0 Kudos
shaunny
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has anyone ever actually received callback from a manager?

Never, they are a bunch of lying scum, you better get used to it, they will also tell you they tried to call you but could not contact you but funnily enough there will be no missed calls or voicemail.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has anyone ever actually received callback from a manager?

Hello Aliofashy

Sorry to hear you're still awaiting a call back from a manager in regards to your ongoing complaint, we appreciate how frustrating this can be.

I can see this was originally deadlocked on the 22nd March, I have raised this with the manager it has been assigned to to contact you as quickly as possible to discuss this further.

Rob

0 Kudos