cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Virgin went into meltdown ?

Spambhoy
On our wavelength

No response to emails, chat bot is bust and they’ve just renewed my contract ( increased ) with no consultation ? 

10 REPLIES 10

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Where did you email? 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Spambhoy wrote:

No response to emails

VM have no email contact, as per @Cardiffman282 - where did you email?

@Spambhoy wrote:

they’ve just renewed my contract ( increased ) with no consultation ? 

I suspect what you mean is that you've just exited your minimum term and are now on a rolling 30day notice contract - but this also means your time-limited promotional discounts have expired?

All your discounts are listed, together with their expiry dates, on your contract and every monthly bill. This will be shown alongside your standard un-discounted package price.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Spambhoy, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about this.

As mentioned below this could be because of your discounts coming to an end it should mention it on your bill or give you a break down at least here 

You can also find some new deals here Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The “new deals” are upgrades, ie more money  ?

No not really, you normally see our best deals via that link its worth checking out for sure

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

QuoteThisRaven
On our wavelength

Call.

Do not accept any deal you might get from the first person you speak with, even if  it seems reasonable.

Just keep repeating you want to give your 30 days notice today, to an actual human of the Disconnection Department.

The agent from Disconnections will.give you a much better deal than the one from Retentions.

Thank you for posting dome advice QuoteThisRaven, it is also worth checking this link Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Spambhoy
On our wavelength

Had it sorted via the cancellation option. Nominal increase, two new boxes and controllers. Thanks for the suggestions.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this Spambhoy,

I'm glad you were able to get this sorted, do pop back up if you require any further assistance.

Take care,

Kain