Menu
Baldcoot1969
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Harassment

I left virgin media due to their breach of contract (failing to supply equipment)

I settled my account by telephone, but now am being harassed for more money, because they failed to close my account.

Continuation of this. Will result in my taking legal action/perusing a harassment order. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Harassment

Who is it that's requesting further payments from you? Is it Virgin Media or a third party? (i.e. DCA)

The answer to that question has a significant impact on the best course of action.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you Baldcoot1969,

Sorry to hear of the confusion that's seemingly been caused over the status of the account

Can you please advise me on what date you attempted to cancel the services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Baldcoot1969
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I spoke to a member of virgin media on 13/03/2020. Where I put my case forward and settled with an agreed final payment.

The virgin team member didn't close the account as requested and now virgin are trying to charge more money saying I didn't request to leave. 

0 Kudos
Baldcoot1969
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media are requesting further payments, which I refuse to honour, so they have handed the case to their debt collector.

Arguments are on going. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baldboot1969.

Oh I see, I am really sorry to hear there's been an issue with the closure of your account.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can look into your account and do my best to help.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos