cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOWS MY DRIVING?

chinchilla187
Joining in
  • PXL_20230324_151612999.jpg

I would like to report your driver, who tailgated my pregnant wife (literally right behind her car) scared the living daylights out of her and eventually UNDERTOOK her on the slip road onto the A1, whilst doing this I could clearly see him muttering expletives under his breath before he continued to speed on, well over 100mph!

This occurred in the last 20 mins.

I've tried to attach a photo I took as a passenger, registration YP65NND.

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey chinchilla187,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of this happening to your wife this is far from the behaviour that we expect from our team members, please pass on our sincerest apologies to your wife.

I would like to look further into this for you and get this fed back to the concerned team member and their manager. I will send over a private message to confirm some details from you, please look out for this and we can get this reported. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You should report this to police. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm afraid you're wasting your time here. If this driver has got the job done and got away without an accident, that's all VM will be interested in. There's nothing that any staff on here can do except send an email somewhere that will be ignored. 

If a serious incident had been caused and the police involved, it might have been different. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.