Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

HOW TO MAKE COMPLAINT?

Hi, can anyone tell me who to contact to make a complaint to Virgin please? I was put on hold for 20 minutes to speak to someone at Technical Support (which isn't a problem, I am used to being kept on hold by Virgin). I then had to speak to a person who was the most rude and patronising person I think I have ever spoken to in my life! He was more or less shouting down the phone in a very aggressive manner!!! I couldn't believe it!! He spoke over me in a condescending tone, ignored my questions and spoke to me with utter contempt. I am absolutely disgusted with this man's attitude, he obviously doesn't enjoy his job helping people, so why do Virgin even employ him?? I have rang Virgin and made a complaint, but I would like to personally email the company and make the complaint formally myself. I am absolutely disgusted that such a rude, unhelpful and downright aggressive person should be employed in a position of helping and advising people. I have worked within Retail for over 20 years and if any of my staff treated or spoke to my customers like how I was spoke to today, there would be action taken. I literally came off the phone shaking. I was told by an Adviser when I rang to complain that they would find the person I spoke to and that it would be dealt with accordingly. I hope this is true because this man needs to be put right in his place. I don't know who he thinks he is!!! Any help would be appreciated and apologies if I have placed this question in the wrong message forum! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: HOW TO MAKE COMPLAINT?

Hello

This link will give you all options to make a complaint I am afraid there is no email address but there is a webform https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint.

This is the direct link for the webform https://my.virginmedia.com/my-cases/make-a-complaint

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi sam162,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the service experience you've received. This is not the level of service we aim to offer.

I can see that since posting, you've spoke to the team and this should now be sorted. 

If you need anything further, please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

This hasn't been sorted - I think we have an appointment - only confirmed verbally so far so could be wrong. It is on 19th November so we will be without the internet over 2 weeks. I'm supposed to be working from home (and so is my husband). My husband going to have to go into the office , whicb

Please can I check the address to write letter of complaint as I cannot see an email address. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I made a complaint by web form a few days ago and received an email today saying the complaint had been resolved yet I have not discussed it and certainly not accepted any resolution. I also received an email about a failed attempt to phone me but no message was left and I can tell from 1471 that VM hasn't called. In the end I've send the complaint and all details by letter. If not satisfied I will change supplier after 30 years.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

VM's web site says send your complaint to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA. I've just done this myself. I also haven email address which is Resolutions ResolutionsTeam@virginmedia.co.uk

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey @sharon123,

I have looked into your account and can see that the date that you have been given is correct and everything is getting ready to go on that date.

To raise a complaint,

I can raise a complaint for you.

You could also use our online complaints form on this link here

where you can raise this with the team using an online chat or webform.

You can also raise a complaint in writing to our complaints team using the below address

Complaints
Virgin Media
Sunderland
SR43 4AA

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Dear Steven_L

I wonder if you could help me also?  You indicate that you can raise a complaint to help @sharon123 and I hope that you might contact me to help me raise my complaint.

Thank you.

Kind regards

Poppet64

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poppet64

Good morning. How can I assist you today please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos