Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI

Why does  it say I’m being overcharged 250? Is this right? And if so I want a refund how do I go out that?  

E9787956-01A6-47FD-8808-ED8D3C3C295F.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: HI

only you can check that by looking at your bill. How would you bank know what your bill is all they know its based on passed payments they are guessing

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ElsmaeXxox

This may be price comparison advert, or advice which is comparing the annual cost that you've paid against new customer offers which may not even be on the same package.

Did you click on the link as advised in the message?

If you think you are overpaying you should check if there are any offers available if you regrade.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'I want a refund how do I go out that?'

likely based on new customer prices based on a whole year. their wording is misleading. comparison sites quite often do that. 'you are paying too much' 'they are overcharging you'.

unless you can find proof of an actual over charge ie an actual mess up there will be no refund. a variation between new and current customer or current customer and current customer that has a loyalty discount won't net a refund either.

0 Kudos