cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!! - pre contact documents

Missymoo07
Joining in

Is there anyone at virgin that can actually help or even knows what they are doing??????

they sent me a text with pre contact documents that when I clicked on the link was automatically put into a contract!!!! I had not spoken to anyone at virgin to discuss or agree to it!!!! Now every time I call them they can’t help they are saying I made the call to agree to it which I didn’t!! They never resolve or reply to complaints!! I’m currently on the phone to virgin and once again getting no help! My bill is now more than twice what is was and I’ve been conned into it

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Missymoo07.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums and welcome back to the community, we're very sorry to hear of this issue with changing your package and your experience.

We'd love to see how we can best assist with this, since your last post we found that you've spoken to our team and it seems we've handled this case for you now?

Please, do let us know of any updates and if there's anything we haven't resolved for you yet or if you need more help.
Glad to support you further where we can.
Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Pixi23
Tuning in

Hi.

Exactly the same thing happened to me, so this is obviously a wider spread issue. I never asked for a contract change and am now being asked to give an extra 18.99 a month for existing channels. I have spent two weeks trying to sort out, lodged a complaint and nothing. I'll wait the expected period of time then take to OfCom. Such a shame the customer service is so woeful as I like my Virgin package and services.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Pixi23.
Thanks for joining the forums and for posting on this thread, we're sorry to hear you're having similar issues with your package and price.

To have a closer look into what has happened, I'll send you a PM here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs