Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HELP! No TV and No Internet for a month.

HELP!

Is there a customer liaison service, or case manager service, at Virgin Media that I can reliably communicate with to resolve my lack of service? I have been sent from pillar to post for weeks, and have been repeated lied to that service technicians are on their way - but they never show up! It has now been a over a month. I am 67 and have health problems so Internet is my lifeline. Customer Service just keep repeating the same "script" to me; make promises; then NOTHING happens! OFCOM and CISAS tell me I need to give them one more chance to fix the problem.....and I am due compensation. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP! No TV and No Internet for a month.

I've moved your post to a more appropriate section of the Forum. Posting it in "E-mail" meant it was likely to languish for some time before you got a reply. Sounds like a sorry tale. You don't explain more than you have a connection problem. It could be the case that there is an area fault which is why the tech visits get cancelled; though you should have been told why and if this was the case.

I'll ask the VM Forum Team to take a look at this with you. Wait here for their reply in this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HELP! No TV and No Internet for a month.

Hi BradHep2,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Really sorry to hear you've issues with the TV and internet and the the length of time you've had the issue. 

Can you please confirm if there are any error messages on your TV, any lights on your equipment?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos