cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Kit Returns Site Broken, can't book date

dugc
Joining in

Hello, I have an issue.  The screenshot says it all really.  For weeks I have been receiving texts, I click on the link, I put in the postcode and address to collect from, I am offered dates, I click on any date, and then get told it is too late to book a collection.  What is going on?  Even if I leave my address as it is and try to book a collection I get the same.

Tried 5 different devices and browsers, no luck.

Also, I can't believe the only way to sort this is a community forum.  Every phone number for Virgin Media I could find has been disconnected, and Live Chat is disabled.  There is literally no way to get in touch with them.  I'm glad I am leaving as I have never experienced such poor customer service.

What do I do now?  Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 08.28.38.png

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dugc,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some trouble arranging the return of equipment. What equipment are you looking to return exactly? Have you arranged cancellation?

Can you also confirm what number(s) you're dialling that aren't working?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

dugc
Joining in

Hi Zach, thanks for the quick response.

I cancelled my contract, and hence have been receiving the text messages asking me to arrange return of my equipment.  The equipment is a TV box, and the router.  I received the box to put them in, and have it all packaged up ready.  However, it won't let me actually arrange the collection (as detailed above).

Dugald

Hi @dugc,

Do you happen to know what model of TV box and router you have? Can you also confirm what number(s) you've been calling and having trouble with?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

dugc
Joining in

Hi Zach, it is an Arris Hub 3 and a Humax Box 1TB.

I tried 0345 454 1111, 0330 165 6723, and 0333 210 1125.  All disconnected before the first ring. 

What am I supposed to do now?

Hi @dugc 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with returning equipment, we can certainly assist you with this. We would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina