Menu
rmvirg95
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HD channels missing, no engineer visit booked

I recently renewed my contract with virgin media, since the renewal went through we have lost HD channels, even though stated in my contract is HD channels... is this something that happens often? 

We were also promised an engineer visit and new wireless router but nobody seems to have contacted us to arrange a time for this?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: HD channels missing, no engineer visit booked

Hi rmvirg95, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed reply. It is likely that the new package did not include the HD package. A wireless router is something which we do not offer, do you mean the booster? Chris

0 Kudos
rmvirg95
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We have a very old wireless router and we were supposed to be getting an upgraded wireless router. 

our package, as stated on our contract, includes HD channels. Once again we’ve been let down by virgin who seem to neglect customer service, let down after let down.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey @rmvirg95

I have arranged for a new hub to be sent out to you, If you need information about your delivery, it can be found on your online account and clicking My Account and Order tracking, you will also receive your tracking information via text message or email from our delivery partner.

Does your new contract state which HD channels that you should have available?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@rmvirg95 wrote:

I recently renewed my contract with virgin media, since the renewal went through we have lost HD channels, even though stated in my contract is HD channels...

You've posted this in the a/c management board - if you'd put this in the TV section we may have been able to help a little sooner 😉

Still... Can you be specific about which TV bundle you are on? And which channels you think are missing?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos