cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great product, dreadful service

dpblackpool
Tuning in

So after nothing but hard work with customer service I have decided to cancel my order… not that Virgin have sent a confirmation email. 

My in-laws are also having a nightmare with Virgin. 

A great product completely spoiled by a lack of customer care. Bring call centres back to the UK and increase staff training! 

7 REPLIES 7

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @dpblackpool 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums.

I am so sorry that you have had this experience with us and that you are feeling let down. Can I ask what happened with the team? I'd love to help if I can.

Unfortunately I think it’s to lates as I’ve canceled for the 2nd time.

i had 2 account numbers so I had no control over the actual account that I was getting installed. I was getting told different things by different people. 

I am so sorry to hear this @dpblackpool and thank you for coming back to me. 

If you would like me to take a look into anything at all or you do think of something that you would like assistance with please do pop back and let us know and we will always do all we can to help. 

Thank you, it’s all a bit messy. The final straw was they couldn’t see the £80 credit I was promised.

i had previously had £40 credit applied and it showed instantly.

if you would like to look into it my account number was [MOD EDIT: Personal info]

We have edited this post to remove your private information just to ensure that your information is kept safe. 

I am so sorry again to hear this has happened @dpblackpool 

If you do want me to take a look into anything please do just let me know and I will pop you a private message. 

Could you pm me please 

No problem @dpblackpool 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.