Menu
Mike1959
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Google Nest

Hi

I recently joined Virgin taking out the oomph package but I have not yet received my free gift of a google nest and mini nest. Should I of been given them when installation took place or are they sent after?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Google Nest

Hi Mike1959,

There's a FAQ page regarding virgin-media-free-gifts 

After your Virgin Media services have been installed or activated, our trusted third party Exertis will despatch your hardware gift within 28 days. They’ll make sure your hardware gift is delivered up to 14 days from this date using the courier UK Mail.

Remember it can take a further 14 days for your gift to be delivered by the courier UK Mail, and they may have attempted delivery while you’ve been out. If you’re not home when they call, they’ll drop a card through your letterbox letting you know how many times they’ve tried to deliver your gift, and how to rearrange delivery.

If you’ve waited for a further 14 days and you’re still waiting for your gift text us for free on 0753 305 1809 ^ and one of our team will be happy to help during our opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos