Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Google Nest/Hub 0r £100 Credit Flash Sale

Hi,

I wonder if someone could help or advise me who to contact. As I have tried to explain the problem to customer services but they don't seem to understand what I am talking about.I took out my subscription to Virgin Media on 8th July 2020 to be installed on 1st August 2020. At the time of me subscribing/purchasing there was a flash sale offer of a google nest max and google mini package or £100  bill credit. I was told by the sales person that the nest/ hub package had sold out and he would apply £100 credit to my account, which should have come off of my first bill. I have seen no sign of any credit yet and I'm just about to pay the 2nd bill. I have tried to speak to customer services who have promised call back within 3 days, which hasn't happened, to clarify this. He also said that it wouldn't be a bill credit but a voucher should be sent to me? This is not what the offer stated, It stated £100 credit to be used against the first bill. Could anyone please point me in the direction of which dept I should speak to to get the £ 100 I should have been credited.

Thanks in advance

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Google Nest/Hub 0r £100 Credit Flash Sale

Hi DImh, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear of the experience you've had here. I will send you over a private message so I can look into this for you. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Google Nest/Hub 0r £100 Credit Flash Sale

Hi Ryan,

Information requested in your PM sent to you. 

Thanks

0 Kudos