Menu
Mccacaa68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Google Nest Audio

Does anyone know what to do to get a reply or some help from customer services. 
I have contacted them about non receipt of free google audio nest they have had more time then needed or more time than expected one month from joining b plus an additional 2 weeks. 
customer services say will be looked at yet still no reply from them. Good service by service up until now

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Google Nest Audio

When did you join? All vouches/Hardware is sent out 28 days AFTER install alongside an additional 14 days for the delivery(this is just estimated). If this has passed then you can text 0753 305 1809 and someone will be happy to help during opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday.

The text is free for Virgin Mobile customers, or will be charged at your mobile provider’s standard rates.

Alternatively you can go through 0345 454 11 11 then options 1,1,4,4 (150 from a Virgin landline). This will put you to Retentions who are UK based and will be able to try provide more information + confirm if the form has been submitted.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
Mccacaa68
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply I’ll give them a text. 

your reply is much appreciated 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mccacaa68,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your free subscription within the agreed time scales. 

Can you please confirm whether this was a 'free gift' that was promised directly from Virgin Media, or through a comparison website? If this was a free gift promised directly from us, can you please confirm if this was detailed in your welcome email?

Let us know 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos