Menu
Teresa_8866
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Going round in circles

Hoping a member of the Virgin Team will see this, as I'm going round in circles with click this, click that and chat bots.

I substantially reduced my services on 03 July 21 and was expecting a bill of £38.93 (according to Virgin). My 03 August bill has just arrived at the usual cost of £143. 

I moved to a rolling contract which will be £53.80 as of my Sept bill. In addition my name changed, which appears to have been actioned, but due to the nonsense way this is all set up, I can't be sure.

Apologies for posting this rubbish here, but the stress of divorce is enough without having Virgin messing up what they actually confirmed to be true.

Really hope someone responds to this. I work long hours for the NHS and can't always guarantee being around in time to call. £100+ per month is huge for me right now.

Please help? And again, sorry.

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Going round in circles

Hi @Teresa_8866,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you're having some issues with your account billing.

I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos