Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Going round in circles

Am trying to turn off the Sports Channels. To do this online I need to log in to my account. Despite being told what my password is by Virginmedia the system refuses to accept my password. All the ‘forgotten passwords’ lead to another field requesting my surname (easy) my account number and district which I don’t know since I have never had an electronic or paper bill. How do I get out of this nightmare given that there is no sensible response from landlines?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Going round in circles

Hi,

Please send me a PM with some more details and I can look at this for you.

Thanks Chris

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My broadband system was installed in a snow storm in late 2018. The techies were helpful but frozen and disappeared before handing over any paperwork or passwords etc. consequently I know who I am but have no idea how to log on to VirginMedia since it keeps throwing up a fild requiring surname, account number and district. After much effort I have discovered my account number on the DD but have never had a welcome email or paper letter from Virgin hence. Cannot work out my’district’. For what it’s worth my post code is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] etc but how to translate this to a district is the question. Then I can turn off the sports channels etc. here’s hoping you understand the system better than I do
Thanks in advance
Shaun

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey psjc, let me send you a Private Message so I can take a look at your details and look into this online account issue you have as you should already have the required details. Please reply back to my Private Message so I can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos