cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Around In Circles - In Manila

Brokencanoe1
Joining in

Hoping, just hoping, that after weeks of going around in circles someone will be able to help from the UK with an issue I have.

I moved house. Before I moved, I had VM, - and was told I could have it at the new house.

That wasn't the case. So the contract fell through. A year later, the cable finally went in, and I have a new contract, and everything is up and running. But my email address is linked to my old contract, so I can't access any of my bills, or see my account details.

I've had several calls with the team in the Phillipines, who are all lovely, but haven't resolved an issue that is now going in circles. I was told it would take 5 working days to unlink the accounts, that was weeks ago, I'm not being told I have to verbally authorise it, which I've already done, on the phone to them.

Can someone from VM please put me out of my misery and just get my email address relinked to the correct account number so I can actually see my account details? I have complaint reference numbers, and a raft of boilerplate answers, but I just need someone who can actually push the issue to a team who can actually do something, I'm losing hope..!

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced Brokencanoe1,

Welcome to the community.

So we can get this investigated further I've dropped you a PM, the message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Brokencanoe1
Joining in

I'd just like to congratulate Virgin Media, because after three months, this issue still isn't fixed. I still don't have access to my customer account.

Despite hours of calls to the Philippines and Indian teams, the most recent being today, we're no closer to actually having someone with a modicum of intelligence understand that my account that's linked to my address is wrong by one digit, so I'm left with a dead contract on an account that has no access to anything relevant to me. I can't unlink it myself, or re-register, or use a different address as it picks it up and links me back to the wrong contract.

Bravo! I honestly don't know what else to say or do. I'm done.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Brokencanoe1,

I'm glad the matter has now been resolved for you.

If you do experience any further issues then be sure to pop back up to the team for further assistance.

Regards,

Kain