Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Giving notice is impossible at the mo

I've been trying to give notice for almost 3 weeks, I've called quite a few times, never get to speak to a human and the call ends. I appreciate it's difficult for everyone at the moment with covid19.

Unfortunately I have now ended up with 2 lots of broadband and a further bill generated. Far from happy with virgin for this as the bill is also £20 more than normal due to my promotional period being over hence my contract being up etc etc. 

Can someone please help, I'm a key worker within medical supplies, my wife is  a care worker, working full time, we have 4 children therefore are finding it very difficult to find time to keep phoning to be frustrated each time

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Giving notice is impossible at the mo

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Why do you keep telling customers to text. Everyone on here has confirmed they get no response when sending a text. I wished to take my package down to broadband only due to no income presently but VM just are not interested.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No people have been getting responses.
Its just that people don;t come back to update when things are sorted. Only the ones come back to moan when it doesn't;t work.
That a tiny amount of people

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can confirm that I have had a response but 2 days later have now been transferred to the right department and havent heard back for 6 hrs? 

So are still in the unknown about it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

To confirm, I did get a response after 2h 05m.   However I was driving by then.  I asked the agent to call me and he/she said they had no facility to call, it is text only.

So it is not a service which you can text and receive a return call.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes 100% you arent able to talk..

Nothing but text and repeating yourself alot 

0 Kudos