cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the hub picked up

JCleland
Joining in

To virgin media - sort your stuff out! Pick up the hub I arranged it and got notification yet you still charge me money for having the hub, even though it’s not in use but in a bag waiting to get picked up!

you have no email address to contact, so I’d appreciate you maybe being a bit more effective (this is one reason why we got rid of Virgo media!

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

You should have received a returns label or a link to print one and then you need to drop off at a CollectPlus according to this link,

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/return-or-recycle-equipment 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JCleland,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with getting your hub connected, have you had confirmation of a date that the team would come and collect your hub?

The charges would be automatically added to your account until the hub is returned to us, if you have arranged a collection with the team, you wont actually be charged that amount as your equipment is in the process of being returned.

Sorry but we dont have an email address for such queries but we do have other contact methods that could be used to speak to the team to get this looked into, the other contact methods can be found here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L