Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Getting rid of virgin......

I cancelled my virgin account by phone a while ago - I had an email confirming but with no date as to when it would stop on it. I attempted to phone a couple more times but couldn’t get through. I looked for emails and contacts eventually finding only a postal address. I paid 2 months longer than I’d had the service so I cancelled my direct debit and sent a letter asking for a refund to the only address I could find online. I’ve now got an email asking me to pay the last 2 months and no confirmation of my cancellation. How can I get rid of virgin (and peferably get my money back)? Does anyone have any contacts that don’t require me phoning for hours on end?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting rid of virgin......

you could try the text messaging service.

Just send us a text with a description of your problem to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Aside from that you can call 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but if using this method you should try calling at 8am when they first open to try and avoid queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos