Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Get My Tivo

My mother in law has received a letter telling her she needs to upgrade to a new tivo box free of charge before the end of November, as the old box won't work after this date, Instructions on the letter seem simple enough until you try them!!, I click the link to do the upgrade(virginmedia.com/getyourtivo), just get opps something went wrong call.............. She's 84 hard of hearing and can't sit and wait for over 20mins for CS to answer(nor do I have the time either) and as I have access to her account on the internet I thought I could do it online, is the link broken? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Get My Tivo

Hello

Can you try the following direct link :- https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/customer/getyourtivo?buspart=uk_dm_cus_cab_lib-mig_get-your-tivo

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I still get the same.

Her account keeps taking me back to upgrades and it's not really an upgrade just a replacement at VM request.

All it needs is a box sending out and the link that doesn't work, if it worked just needs whether a engineer needs to fit and where to click and collect option. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi deehar  thanks for posting.  Am sorry you're having difficulties attempting to replace a legacy set top box.  I would like to look into this further.  To help me do this I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Lee_R