Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Game - Body in balance

I have been charged £7. 45 on 4 May for this game which I have not asked for or used, as your records will show.  I have been with Virgin for  over 20 years and spent thousands of pounds over  this period.  Please arrange for a refund and make sure no further amounts are charged for this game. Thanks.

Fred34

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game - Body in balance

Thank you for the post Fred34 and welcome to our community.

Anything added like this would be through the Tivo box and automatically added onto the bill.

Could you please confirm by looking in this section on your Tivo box and see if you can disconnect this?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Emily. Sorry I do not understand what you are suggesting.  I am 80 years old and not very tech savvy.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No problem, when you look on your Tivo menu there may be a section to look at the games on the box itself, it seems like one of these may have been clicked on. Do you have anyone else in the property who may have accidentally purchased this? We just want to ensure this doesn't happen again in future for you as we're unable to cancel this on our side. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The menu for games does not  include Body in balance. My Wife is the only other person in the house and has not requj

ested this game, less tech savvy that me. I have placed a parental control on. The purchase was made on 4 May will this stop

any further payments to Body in balance?

Fred

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us fred34,

Now you have placed the parental control pin on your TV, you will not be able to purchase any games or movies on demand without entering this pin first.

It seem as though this game has been accidentally purchased in error. As you stated you have never purchased anything before in the time you have been with us. Due to this we will take a look in to your account and see there is anything we can do regarding the £7.45 charge on your account.

I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Jodi the only purple envelope I can see is in the top right hand
corner next to an icon with a picture of a bell. Please let me know where I should be looking.
Thanks .
fred34
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That's correct fred34. Try clicking on that purple envelop which will show you the Private Message. Click on the message to read it and click on the reply button on the bottom right.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

the only messages I have received in Private section are headed  Welcome to our community and  the other Congratulations

both dated last Wednesday.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi fred34,

Sorry this doesn't seem to be there, I've popped a message over to you now if you can please check again 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos