Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Game - Body In Balance

My latest account has item - Game - Body In Balance £5.49. I spent about 1 hour yesterday to Customer Services explaining that this was not requested. My household consists of myself & wife. She never touches remote. I have never requested a game in over 20 years & never will. He kept repeating 'pin used to access game'. I kept repeating ' not true'. He tried to offer £2.50 reduction as 'it was your first use of Games'.  This was insulting as I HAVE NEVER USED IT.  After speaking I accessed this site. It appears I am not alone in this technological blip !! I am insisting on being credited with £5.49

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game - Body In Balance

Hi SRH1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you are in dispute over this. To order a game, the PIN must have been entered at least twice, thus I'm afraid the charge would be valid. 

I would recommend changing your TV PIN. For help doing this, please see here

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF PIN BEING ENTERED TO ACCESS THIS GAME. I'm sorry but your technology is not foolproof. Just look at others on this Community who have been treated in the same way despite their denials. I looked at this part of V6 Box for the first time yesterday just to see. I could not see this game on there anyway. I HAVE NEVER ACCESSED THIS AREA BEFORE AND NEVER WILL AGAIN. I am the only person who uses Virgin Media. Wife never uses remote. When alone she only ever uses Freeview. I will continue until someone actually listens & believes me. This has now become a principle of believing me. A complaint has been raised but nobody has yet been in touch     

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We can discuss the complaint but the resolution will not change I'm afraid.

I'll send you a PM to complete this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

What is a PM ?.

I don't care who you put me in touch with as long as they have the authority to remove this charge. You obviously do not believe me. That is the most disturbing thing. You are hiding behind your technology. I AM 100% CERTAIN OF MY FACTS. THIS GAME WAS NOT PURCHASED FROM THIS BOX.

Do you think I would spend so much time & effort on £5.49 unless I was absolutely certain ? It is not a question of someone else accessing using pin because nobody but me uses the system. How do you explain this appearing elsewhere on Virgin Media Community where people seem to complain about the same thing ?  I did not know of this until after I spoke to the gentleman yesterday.

This has completely shaken my faith in your Company. You will see I have been a customer for many years. That is likely to change without someone actually believing me. If there was any doubt in my mind I would not pursue. If necessary I will ask Daily Mail to mediate. I will even get direct debit amended if necessary. YOU CANNOT CHARGE ME FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HAD.

I insist on speaking (if necessary) to somebody who can actually talk to me sensibly & not just trot out mantra 'the charge will remain' BECAUSE I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT. 

Trust me when I say .................whatever your system shows I have not purchased this or any other game or film or indeed anything incurring an additional charge. CHECK YOUR RECORDS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME. Why would I completely out of the blue order this ? I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in Games.

Please do not expect me to accept this charge because I will not & will take it wherever I need to in your Company.   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you can reply to my PM (private message) that'd be ideal

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Select 2019-04-30.jpegto access Private Messages.

0 Kudos