Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Game - Body In Balance £2.50 ???

Game - Body In Balance04 May£2.50

Just seen this on my bill, what is this nonsense,in all my years with Virgin Media i have never purchased anything on any box. There is only me and my wife with one box in the living room,is this some sort of scam. Also phoned up last week about loss of service TV and Broadband for 2 weeks on and off always between 4-6 pm. Girl in customer services says my router is broke and insisted that there is no loss of service in my area and that i need a new router (how can it break at the same time every day). Cut a long story short because we have be isolating finally spoke to a neighbor who said the whole area has been on and off for 2 weeks surprise,surprise and they sent her wifi extenders??? She has no need for or even how to use them she is 75. Why not just admit the who area is down without putting my families life at risk by insisting on sending parcels that i have to take off a stranger at this time.Guess what the original router is still working.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game - Body In Balance £2.50 ???

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with your services, there is no know fault in your area obanite89, the symptoms that you describe and the time of day that you're having the issues sounds like they are being caused by the volume of traffic over the network and during lockdown there are a lot more people using the network than normal and can cause the network to slow down. 

The agent that you dealt with from customer service will have looked into your account and ran diagnostics and been told by the system that the issues can be resolved or helped by sending a new hub. I can see that the router has been dispatched and should be with you soon.

Please can you let us know, if the new hub improves the issues that you're having with your faults.

Regarding the extra charge on your account for body balance, I would need to take you to a private message to pass account security and we can look into this further. Would you be ok for me to do this or have you arranged for this to be looked into by the team?

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game - Body In Balance £2.50 ???

Steven the whole street had the same problem and error on tv at the same time, i hardly think my router would affect them. C/S did run diagnostics on it when it was down and of course couldn't reach it, but after ten fifteen minutes its comes back on usually after the tv. It seems to have cleared itself up now with me and the rest of the people in my area as i said it was only at that time but annoying as i had an intermittent service for those two hours. 

0 Kudos