cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuming.. What are you guys doing!

antonyr123
Tuning in

VIrgin screwed up my contract dates, So i posted about it here and JohnGS from virgin corrected the contract.
and told me i was right and the contract had finshed. So i had to wait a few days for the system to update and i agreed to a new contract online (Via my accounts page)

But i have been sent a bill today for £137.50 (Instead of my normal £75 or the new price of 80 somthing..

So ive been charged £62 for the period of waiting for you system to allow me to upgrade/Sign a new contract.

i have already had to go to cedr twice and win because of virgin do bad things and now your doing shady stuff again.. Can you sort this out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jrl7904
On our wavelength

in response to you question from my experience they do sweet fa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello antonyr123.

I am very sorry to hear this has happened.

Would you like me to take a look and see what has happened regarding the charges.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

jrl7904
On our wavelength

in response to you question from my experience they do sweet fa

antonyr123
Tuning in

So its now been 3 days. 

Gareth DM me asking for 3 peices of personal infomation. I give them to him. 

Then he replys saying okay, Then askes me for 3 more peices of personal infomation.
I Do not need to give out 6 Forms of Personal ID.(Yes they was correct also)

You guys are stressing me out. i will Fill out a second CEDR claim and prosecute you again, I'm tired of your mental abuse. You was already forced to pay out compersation claim last time this happened and your making the same mistakes Again & Again!

antonyr123
Tuning in

So Now.. They email me and tell me they have never spoken to me before.. Yet my private message clearly shows me replying to them with my personal infomation, The weekend.. and now i can't even reply back because of the private message limit ? So first i get screwed over then i get called a liar.
Untitled.jpg

antonyr123
Tuning in

i have now sent 6 forms of proof now.

Hey antonyr123, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you have been in PM with my colleague this afternoon once this happens we keep it to same person to stop any confusion from happening and we like to make sure we get this resolved for you.

We do have to clear security to make sure we are looking after sensitive information. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

O really so u wanna remove my Personal Photos showing proof of your staff making mistakes? 
Remove or alter any of my Intellectual property again that is Lienced under this domain. I will be filling a complaint with GDPR and i will be pressing charges against Virgin Media. Because what your doing is tampering with my Complaint evidence of regulatory authority. (CEDR)

Virgin was already prosecuted last year by me and forced to pay out damages. Now your doing the same thing again.

Now they wanna backtrack contracts that was made before the bill even came, Then u wanna add rolling credits, instead of doing it right in the first place? There no need to work like this unless your trying to launder money.

just fix my account.My Property 2.jpg

antonyr123
Tuning in

This was the evidence they removed. Don't be  tampering evidence @ Virgin...
My Property.jpg

This crazy company just promoted me on the forum to on save wavelength as them. How very dare they I will never be as low as that. Lol. Been waiting a week for Gareth to record my complain now he wants to know what my complaint is. So he admits that he has been messing me about for 3 weeks and still doesn’t understand what the problem is lmao I think we should display all pm’s on here and expose these half wits