Menu
Richpinder
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fully Itemised invoice per service

Hi, 

I required a fully itemised invoice per service. I have a bundle package of TV, home phone and Broadband and required an itemised invoice that shows the cost of the services that make up my package. 

I require this information to be able to expense the phone line and broadband services whilst working from home as these are legitimate business expenses. 

Your customer services team is unable to provide such a simple information insisting that a bundle charge or total number can only be provided. 

Please assist in providing basic information that other customers will also be requiring. 

Regards,

Richard  

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fully Itemised invoice per service

the problem you have a bundle you do not have 3 services you have a package.
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fully Itemised invoice per service

I'll add to apcyberax's response, a reply I gave to a couple of people last week posting the exact same question...

You won't get this, it's simply not how Virgin Media operate - and in some cases, not how Ofcom allow things to be done.

You purchase a bundle of services from VM, and pay a price for that bundle. That is, literally, how it is.

You can use the build your bundle site to get an idea of constituent prices, but that's the limit of what you'll get. Once bundle & package discounts start being applied, these will not be itemised or broken down.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos